The 30 Day Abs Workout Challenge!
Join our 30 Day Abs Workout Challenge and get the abs you always dreamed of. Simply follow the plan below and perform the required number of exercises listed of each day.
If you’re unsure about any of these exercises, read the steps below:
Crunching to both sides’ counts as one repetition. Perform the specified number of repetitions from the table above.
- Lie on your back, and place your hands on your sides. Both legs are coming straight up. All you have to do is simulate riding a bicycle.
Lie on your back with your feel flat on the floor, hip width apart and your knees bent.
- Place your hands side of your head. Don’t pull your head up and don’t lock your fingers.
- Push the small of your back into the floor while engaging the abdominals.
- Roll your shoulders off the floor.
- Your lower back should always remain on the floor and your shoulders should leave the floor by about 3-4 inches.
- Hold for a second at the top and then slowly move into the starting position.
- Start in the press up position.
- Bend your elbows and rest your weight on your forearms (not on your hands!).
- Your body should form a straight line.
- Engage your core all of this time.
- Hold this position for the prescribed time in the table above.
- Lie on your left side and keep your knees straight.
- Prop your upper body up on the left elbow and forearm.
- Raise your hips so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.
- Hold in this position for the prescribed number of seconds.
- Turn on the other side and repeat the steps.
NOTE: While doing this 30 Day Abs Workout Challenge, make sure you avoid eating fats and sweets as much as you can! Drink more water & green tea in the morning in order to get a higher effect!
Tip: In order to lose the belly fat, with this workout we recommend you, making the following recipe which is based on a natural base. The recipe will help you detox your body and get rid of the toxins and fats inside you.
Source : www,dailyfithit.com