A lot of people have a problem with their body weight. Nowadays every second person suffers from obesity and it leads to serious health disorders.
The latter researchers found that in the soon feature half of the population in the world will have overweight issues
FAST WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN
When you are sure that you’re overweight e.g. you gained some weight, prepare a diet plan. You can find it on the Internet or prepare it with the help of a nutritionist.
WHY DO WE BECOME OVERWEIGHT?
Gaining weight is something very easy, but losing them can be a great problem. In this article, we’re going to present you several reasons on why we gain extra pounds:
- The consumption of processed and packaged foods;
- Bad eating habits like for example fast food;
- Lack or no physical activity. We spend too much time in front of our computers and TVs. We don’t go out for walks. We just sit in the car or get a taxi;
- Some of the things that we eat with almost every meal: bread, flour, baked, fried food and pastries;
- Unhealthy lifestyle, insomnia, sleeping throughout the day etc.
Problems with being overweight
It is known that obesity can cause serious health problems, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, digestive disorders, cardiac problems, thyroid problems, ulcers and etc.
Recent research proves that 1/3 of the world population are consuming 50%more food that they needed.
Why do we become overweight?
Most people are not aware that they are overweight. They notice it when it is too late and solving the problem is very hard.
The question is how to know if we are overweight.
For women, 25% and 2,3% increase is tolerated, but if it passed this limits they should start worrying.
Also, our clothes can always tell us if we have gained weight.
Here we are going to give you Fast Weight Loss Diet Plan
- Avoid drinking water during and after meals.
- Don’t eat after 8 PM.
- Try to consume small meals
- Avoid drinking coffee, tea, alcohol, and canned juices.
- Consume lightly cooked vegetarian food
- Start and end your day with glass of warm water
- It is recommended 25-30% of your meals be liquid
- Walk at least 15 minutes before meals
- For snacks, you can consume some fruit or salad.
- NEVER consume junk food.